The following information is provided pursuant to Article 49 of the Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, No. 206 - hereinafter also the "Consumer Code").
Please click on the "Complete Purchase and Pay" button in the Confirmation section of the Website Order before sending us your order (the "Order") as a sign of acceptance of these Terms of Sale. Please note that in case of non-acceptance of these Terms of Sale, you will not be able to purchase any Product on our Website.
WHO WE ARE
We are Aqva & Co. srl, a company registered in the Companies Register of Palermo and Enna, Italy. Our registered office is located in Monreale (Pa) in Via Roma n. 24, registration number and VAT number is 06487070820, R.E.A 324451.
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or at +39 0916406418.
The Website to which these Conditions of Sale apply and which we assume is www.aqvaandcoshop.it (the “Website").
WHO CAN BUY OUR PRODUCTS?
To purchase our Products you must be over 18 and resident in the European Union. In the case of online purchases, we can only ship to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Italy and Spain. If you do not reside in any of the countries listed above, or if you wish to ship to a different country, please contact our Customer Service at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are resident in Italy you can make your purchases by clicking on www.aqvaandcoshop.it.
METHOD OF CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
Orders are placed via the Website in the manner described below:
- When you are ready to make a purchase, click on 'add to Shopping Bag' to add the Product you wish to purchase to your Shopping Bag. Continue by clicking on 'proceed to purchase' by accessing our secure servers to complete your order.
- If it is your first purchase on the Website, at the end of the payment transactions you can decide to create an account with us using your email address; in this case you will be asked to create a password. The password must remain secret and must not be communicated or shared with anyone else. A secure password memorization tool is provided to allow you to recover the password in case of loss during future purchases. You will then be asked to indicate your address. The address with which you register must be the same one with which the card was registered. You will then be able to indicate a different address for shipping.
- If you are already registered on the Website you can enter your login details to access your account.
- Please indicate the preferred methods for delivery (if there are shipping costs applicable, the same will be applied to the total amount and you can check the amount before sending the Order), to confirm your address and enter your payment details. You can check and correct any errors in your order before sending by clicking on the 'Complete Purchase and Pay' button.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your Order is correct before proceeding with the submission. If you have problems with your order, please contact our email address email@example.com.
- You will then be sent a confirmation email to find the receipt of your order. The message will automatically be sent to the email address you registered with. Please note that this does not imply that your Order has been accepted. In fact, your Order constitutes a mere contract proposal for the purchase of the Product (s) at the price indicated in the same Order.
- All Orders are subject to our prior acceptance. We are not required to accept your order and reserve the right to decline it at our discretion. However, please note that by clicking on the 'Complete Purchase and Pay' button, you are obliged to pay the price of the Product (s) in case your Order is accepted.
- After sending the confirmation email, we will make sure you are able to execute your order. Any acceptance of your order will be confirmed by sending a second email (the "Shipping Mail") to match your order and shipment of the Product (s) to the address you indicated for shipping, also specifying the expected delivery date. The message will be automatically sent to the email address indicated during registration. We will then process the payment information you provide in order to credit the payment of your order.
- The contract between the parties (the "Contract") is concluded by sending the Shipping Mail and the consequent confirmation and acceptance of your Order. After conclusion of the Contract, Aqva & Co is responsible for delivering the Products in accordance with the provisions of the Contract.
- The Contract only concerns the Product (s) whose delivery has been confirmed by sending the Shipping Mail. We will not be required to provide any additional Products included in the Order until the shipment of said Products is confirmed with a separate Shipping Mail.
- Please check the confirmation email and the Shipping Mail for greater security and immediately report any errors.
- In the event that problems are found with your Order, you will be contacted by an Aqva & Co representative.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
Prices and shipping costs may be subject to change at any time, without prejudice to orders already confirmed by sending the Shipping Mail.
Prices are checked regularly. However, should we find a variation or an error in the price at the time of receipt of your order, we will contact you to verify that you intend to proceed with the purchase by applying the correct price. In case of your confirmation, please remember that this does not imply any obligation on our part to provide the Product (s) until the sending Mail is sent to confirm the Order.
The prices of the Products shown on our Website at check-out include all taxes (including VAT) due on the purchase of the Products, but excluding shipping costs, which will be applied automatically to the total amount at the time of display of the content of your Shopping Bag.
All payments must be made at the time of shipment of the Product (s). Payment of the Product (s) must be made by credit or debit card. We accept payments by Paypal and Bank Transfer.
Should we not be able to accept your Order for any reason, we reserve the right to choose whether to refuse your debit or credit card or to reimburse the sums paid with reference to your Order. No shipment of the Product (s) will be made until the complete receipt of payment has been received. Please note that a commission for online transactions can be applied to the payment if required by the issuer of your card. This commission is not attributable to us.
For card payments, credit and debit card holders may be subject to authorization and authentication. We are not responsible for any delay or non-delivery of the Product (s) you have ordered (i) if the card issuer or our service provider refuses or does not authorize or validate the payment for any reason.
By providing us with your information you expressly consent to their communication to third parties; the subsequent discovery of further data by third parties, including, but not limited to, by way of example, your name, address, telephone number, credit card or debit card details or credit reports; to the authentication of your identity and the shipping address of the Product (s); confirmation of your payment card and obtaining the necessary authorizations to make payment of the Product (s).
INFORMATION ON THE PRODUCT
Despite all efforts to represent the Product (s) as accurately as possible through the use of photographs and other images provided on the Website, some articles may appear slightly larger or smaller than their actual size due to of screen defects or photographic techniques used. Other articles could be represented on a larger scale than the real dimensions in order to highlight all the details, or on a reduced scale so as to show the object in its entirety. In addition, the details displayed on the screen (such as colors, designs, textures, etc.) depend on the characteristics of the device used and therefore may not accurately reflect the real properties of the Products that will be delivered to you.
These Terms of Sale do not apply to the exclusion of our possible liability to you for the following events:
- damage to persons or death deriving from our fault;
- fraud or contractual fraud;
- violation of the rules of the Consumer Code; or
- other events for which it is not allowed to exclude our responsibility (or attempt to exclude it).
We are not responsible for any delayed or failed performance of our services under the Contract if this was due to a cause not attributable to us.
Please note that no clause contained in these Terms of Sale may in any case affect the rights due to you pursuant to the law.
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
In the future it may no longer be possible to view these Terms of Sale or your Order; we therefore recommend that you print a copy for your next consultation.
These Conditions of Sale and any other document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between the parties with reference to the subject matter of the Contract. The Contract and any further communication between the parties will be formulated in Italian.
The form, existence, construction, execution, validity and any other aspect of these Conditions of Sale or any of the clauses contained therein are governed by Italian law.
Any disputes regarding the interpretation, validity or execution of these Conditions of Sale are devolved to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in the place of residence or domicile of the consumer.
You have the right to request the application of an out-of-court dispute resolution mechanism for disputes arising from the Contract with the competent bodies established by the Chambers of Commerce pursuant to the Law of 29 December 1993, no. 580, as well as the mediation procedure pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 28/2010 and subsequent amendments, pursuant to the provisions applicable by the body selected by you, without prejudice to the possibility of using the voluntary negotiation procedures referred to in Article 2, paragraph II of the aforementioned Legislative Decree, as well as the complaint procedures provided for by the service charters.
Any invalidity or ineffectiveness established in the jurisdiction of one or more clauses of these Terms of Sale does not affect the validity and effectiveness of the remaining provisions.
No delay or failure to exercise the faculty, rights or remedies granted under these Conditions of Sale may be valid as a waiver thereof, nor the partial exercise of these faculties, rights or remedies may prevent further exercise of the same in the future.
Any communications to us must be made in writing to the address indicated at the beginning of these Conditions of Sale. Any communications to you may be made either to the email address or to the postal address provided by you in sending the Order.